"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 29, 2011

Creative Quilting

More and more I'm coming to truly enjoy Free Motion Quilting.  When I first tried my hand at it with the typical stippling stitch I was filled with dread and a twinge of fear.  What if I messed it up? What if I couldn't make it look okay? What if....? What if...? 

The simple answer,  stop worrying about all the what if's and in the words of Nike, just do it! 

Since that first try, I've been practicing. You know what they say......practice makes perfect.  I'll be the first to say that there's still room for improvement, I'm far from perfect. But, I do love how the quilting on the latest quilt is turning out. 








Hope you've enjoyed the sneak peak of this latest quilt.

Blessings,
The Little Pink Rose
Marcia

3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice, Marcia. I'll have to start practicing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice, Marcia. I'll have to start practicing. Did you just create the pattern as went or use a template -- please explain a little more in detail:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on a new post with more details about this quilt...I'll be sure to include more about how the quilting was done.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...