"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 1, 2011

Christmas Came Early

 Christmas came early this year and excitement fills the air.

Wishing this was my family room!

In fact Christmas came on November 27th when I picked up my new sewing machine. I've desperately needed a new machine for quite some time, but couldn't bring myself to spend the money. My old machine is a bit temperamental (okay that's a huge understatement) and I have to do everything just right. She's been known to eat fabric from time to time and attach horrific thread balls to the underside of projects. All very frustrating! All this fussing has continually made projects take much longer than they need to take and left me wanting to throw her through the window.

My new baby... I think I might call her Sapphire.
 Now I just need to carve out the time to sit down with the instruction books and learn how to use this beautiful gift! I can hardly wait to experience the difference in sewing with a machine that isn't so temperamental....I suspect it'll be amazing!

I must give praise to the Lord for leading a dear friend to make this purchase a possibility. I must also thank her for, Chasing the Wild Goose (aka the Holy Spirit)* and allowing the Lord to use her to bless me. You know who you are and I thank you from the depths of my heart, you truly are a treasured friend!!


* Please follow the link to understand the reference to the Holy Spirit as the Wild Goose.

2 comments:

  1. I ended up getting my dream machine for Christmas, too. It is crazy important to have the machine that lets you be able to keep up with the orders. Otherwise, its just frustration. I am super thankful for God's provision for me also! I share your joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll name my machine, Ruby. "for her price is far above rubies." hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...