"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 3, 2011

Signs I Might Be Addicted

 I just read a bog post at Sew Fearless listing, "12 Signs You Are Addicted to Sewing."  The end result for me is that almost every one of these signs (or some form of them) are right on the mark for me.  Happily my sweet hubby supports this addiction and is thrilled that sewing has become more than just a hobby.  Check it out and see if you agree, is the Little Pink Rose addicted to sewing? 

New Ink
Photo by Miss Sews-It-All
Now, if  I were a tattoo type of girl(and I can assure you all I'm not), this is exactly what I would want.  But, for more reasons than I care to go into, this will never be happening.

Happy Sewing,
Marcia - The Little Pink Rose

1 comment:

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...