"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 27, 2011

Lavendar & Purple Quilt Proposal

From this recent post you may remember my thoughts on a quilt in purple inspired by "Caroline's Chain" featured in Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting. 
Using some of the "Simply Pleasures" fabric by RJR, here's what I'm thinking would work, for my Lavendar & Purple Chain.




I would love to hear your thoughts on this possibility.

Blessings,
The Little Pink Rose
Marcia

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Is this a new program you are using to design quilts??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used my Print Shop Program and did a little copy and pasting with the swatches I pulled from the RJR website. It was actually a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...