"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

September 15, 2012

We have a Winner!

Where does that phrase/chant come from?


We have a winner......


.... and who is lucky number 8, you ask?



after removing a couple of replies I left and one double entry, number 8 is Melody
 who said...
How wonderful for you. Opening a shop and being able to work from home - it's absolutely perfect! I'm visiting from Sew Many Ways but have added you to my list of shops and blogs. Congratulations and thanks for a chance to win. I love the Peak Hour Ad in Gray.

Melody message me your mailing address and a 1/2 yard of Peak Hour Ad in Gray will be on it's way to you.  Congratulations Melody!!

Peak Hour Ad in Gray
www.littlepinkrose.com

There will be a new Grand Opening Celebration Giveaway announced Monday. You won't want to miss the next giveaway!!  Hint: It involves bundles.......

Happy Sewing!
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...