"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 2, 2012

Pattern Testing!

A few days ago, BIJOU Lovely, one of the quilting bloggers I follow was looking for quilters to test a new quilt pattern for her.  This afternoon I was notified that I was one of the many volunteers who had been chosen to test her pattern! I'm so excited that I've already printed off the pattern and found the perfect fabrics from my stash for it.


The rainbow strips will be used for the binding. The rest is for the quilt top. The only thing left to add is some white for the sashing and something for the backing. It looks like a pattern that will come together pretty quickly.

I Can hardly wait to get stated!

{{HUGS}}

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! What a great pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...