"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 21, 2012

Strips

I'm surrounded by strips and strips and strips of fabric. I've now sewn so many strips together that I'm pretty sure I'll be dreaming of fabric strips tonight instead of having sugar plums dancing in my head.

Strips for Simple Pleasures Chain Quilt

On another note, I'm just a bit nervous about the color combination. That Light purple is a little more blue than I had expected it to be and now I'm doubting the selection. I'm hoping when the blocks are laid out together that it'll make more sense visually than it does now.

Sweet dreams all!

Blessings &
{{{HUGS}}}

1 comment:

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...