"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 11, 2012

Work In Progress {Sneak Peak}

 A sneak peak of this work in progress. I'm hoping to finish it this week. I have high hopes, maybe too high....we'll see.

Black & White Collection
Partial pic of quilt top. 



I've found that I'm not the most creative when it comes to names for my quilts. The pattern name for this quilt is "Gumballs," but it was done in shades of green batiks. In black and white it doesn't seem very gumdrop-ish to me.  Any suggestions?



Today I've linked up to "W.I.P. Wednesday" over at "Freshly Pieced", check out all the inspirational projects going on in the quilting world.


{{Hugs}}

5 comments:

  1. Since it's black & white,why not name it "Clarity?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your black and white quilt---when I saw it I thought a good name would be "Blackboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose! So glad to find you and I loved reading about you! My son graduated from and with his Master's at Liberty, along with his wife and two of her siblings~ So Liberty has special meaning for us!

    My son is also in Special Forces~ A chaplain that he worked with in NC was very important to him! So thank you to your husband for his service and work!

    It is truly a blessing to meet another Sister in Christ~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I recognized that pattern. I did a quilting retreat with the designer's shop last month. How did you like the pattern? They now sell some of the kits laser cut - no trimming the dog ears! I have never done a kit but it is tempting.

    When I saw your photo I thought of 50s television shows. My favorite was "I Love Lucy". So, I would call it Lucy. But I can think of several others.

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...