"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

March 30, 2012

Pincushion Swap

A few posts ago I shared about the pincushion I had made for my Quilt Guild Pincushion swap and was sending off to my swap partner, you can read that post here.  Now that my partner has received it and is already putting it to good use, I'm able to share some pictures of the finished project.

Filled with Crushed Walnut Shells
The shells add weight to the pincushion as well as clean and sharpens the pins.


Came together much easier than I expected it

A "Sweet" package ready to drop in the mail.

LOVED discovering how really easy the cathedral window can be!!

{{{HUGS}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...