"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

March 18, 2012

Embroidery Work

I enjoy embroidery work almost as much as I enjoy quilting. It's especially handy to take along for those trips to doctors waiting rooms, hospital visits, long car rides and kids piano lessons (which is where most of my hand work is done).  Every week my youngest (almost 19-not so young any more) has 45 minutes of piano lessons, giving me plenty of time to focus on some handwork. For the last month I've been working on a set of Patriotic Tea Towels and put the finishing touches on the last one this afternoon.







 




The pattern is Americana Celebration Tea Towels, from Bird Brain Designs. I like how they turned out....hoping they're as useful as they are pretty!


{{{HUGS}}}

2 comments:

  1. I love the set of embroidered tea towels my sister gave me. I use them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia, these are just sweet. I like embroidery, too. It is soothing, somehow.....I've got a "little lamb" applique that is my "go to" project...wool felt, and very "forgiving" of my stitches, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...