"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

March 1, 2012

Aches & Pain

Oh, I had such grand plans for today..... I'd start off by whipping through the cutting of the Quilt of Valor before lunch and dive right into piecing, with the hopes of having a good portion of the piecing completed by suppertime. Sadly this was not at all how the day proceeded.

I went to bed last night with painful lymph nodes and a general achy-nes. This morning I drug myself out of bed feeling even worse. So far there's no fever or coughing, just feeling like I've been hit be a Mac truck. Uck!

Being so achy and generally feeling horrible has really slowed me down, though I did manage to get all 680 pieces cut out.


680 pieces cut and ready to be sewn together.

I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't able to accomplish more, but at the same time I am thankful that I was able to finish the cutting portion, I wasn't sure even that much was going to be finished today.  Tomorrow is a new day, praying the aches and pains are gone by then! I can hope!

Blessings,
Marcia the Little Pink Rose

2 comments:

  1. I think getting all those pieces cut in one day is quite an accomplishment when a person ISN'T sick! It's my least favorite part of quilting. I'm praying you heal and feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Greatly appreciate the prayers!

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...