"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

January 20, 2013

Craisy Daisy Top Ready to Quilt

I have to say that little Ms. Janome has done a fantastic job this week!
She did such a great job that I was able to accomplish my goal of finishing the 
Craisy Daisy Quilt top before the end of the week.  


I've been playing with some ideas about how to quilt this one and I think I've settled on an all over Free Motion Daisy Pattern. Something similar to this.....

Free Motion Quilting  Practice - Daisies
I think this may look a little more like clovers than daisies, so I will definitely be practicing more this week, while my Husqvarna (that I use for free motion quilting) is being repaired. I could try to do the free motion quilting on the Janome, but in the past I've had lots of issues doing free motion on it and I really don't want to fight with it, especially not on a new design.

Happy Sewing! 
Marcia

P.S. Hop over to the shop at www.littlepinkrose.com and checkout all the new additions and discounts in the Bargain Bin. All of the Salt Water Collection by Tula Pink is 20% off this week as well. While you're over there be sure to sign up for our Newsletter and never miss out on sales or coupons. 


3 comments:

  1. I love your daisy quilt! So cute and fresh! I think your FMQ will be perfect too. Yay for finishing your quilt top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilt top! Now I want to make one for sitting under while watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! and your quilting that you might do?!! WOW! that will look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...