"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

January 16, 2013

Applique Daisies {WIP)

The newest quilt is coming along much better than I had expected. 
The pattern contains several appliqued daisies in a couple of sizes and considering my minimal experience with appliques, I began the day fully prepared to make several practice daisies before being able to move on to the daisies for the quilt. 

With attention to detail, a steady pace and lots of patience, I only had to practice on one daisy and was able to take the same technique straight to the daisies for the quilt and ended the day with a little happy-dance of exuberant satisfaction!! 


Now, on to piecing the quilt top....hoping to have it ready to quilt before the end of the week. 

Happy Stitching &
Many Blessings,
Marcia

2 comments:

  1. I have an old UFO waiting to be appliqued so I'm encouraged to see your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of Spring. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...