"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

January 12, 2013

Beginning A New Quilt

Really excited about the newest quilt I'm working on! I'm using the Craisy Daisy Pattern from Green Fairy Quilts and all the fabrics are Art Gallery Fabrics that I have in the shop. 

I think it's going to be just too cute!! 

Pattern & Fabric all available in the shop www.littlepinkrose.com

Did you begin any new projects this weekend? 

Happy Creating &
Many Blessings,
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Lovely fabrics. look forward to seeing the progress. I made a little owl coin purse this weekend but I have too many ufo's and wip's to start anything big.
    Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...