"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 3, 2012

Cotton Candy on the Design Wall {WIP}

The Cotton Candy quilt is coming right along! Half the blocks are finished, only 15 more to go.  I love the simplicity of this quilt! I'm using the same pattern that I used for the "Black Tie Event" Quilt blogged about HERE & revealed HERE (just scroll down a bit and you'll find it).

Cotton Candy on the design wall

I'm actually further along than I expected to be at this point today. I woke up at 4:15 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep (and that's after not going to bed until midnight last night). Lying there wide eyed I finally came to the conclusion that the attempt of further sleep was pointless and I might as well make productive use of being so wide eyed and bushy tailed! So off to my sewing room I headed. Not bad for a few hours of work.

Today's goal: Finish the last 15 blocks and make the final changes to block arrangement. 

I hope you all had a much better night of sleep and are having a wonderfully productive day yourselves! 

Blessings,
Marcia 

1 comment:

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...