"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 2, 2012

Super Mario Top Finished & New WIP

With some focused attention last week, the Super Mario Quilt Top finally came together.  Finished up the last three blocks and did all the sashing. I've now discovered that I had neglected to order fabric for the backing and binding. 

Super Mario Quilt Top Finished

So, while I'm waiting for that to arrive, I've started an all pink quilt which I'm calling "Cotton Candy".  As I was collecting fabric for this quilt I decided that I would make two.. the first one is a commissioned piece and second will go up in the shop for sale.

Pieces for two Cotton Candy Quilts

Block Layout

 Hope you're all having a fantastic week and enjoying all your Christmas Shopping!! 
Check out the new fabric and all the sales going on this week in the shop.
www.littlepinkrose.com


Blessings,
Marcia



2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what the Cotton Candy quilt looks like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've got a few of the blocks finished and it's already looking better than I had imagined.

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...