"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

November 23, 2012

We have a Winner!!

Reading all of your comments about the things you're thankful for, touched my heart to the core. 
We recognize that we have much to be grateful for and that is such a blessing! I read a quote recently that said, "It's not Happy People who are Thankful. It's Thankful People who are Happy!" 
I have found this to be true in my own life, no matter how bad things are in my life it's when I'm thankful that I'm most content and most happy. 

Now on to the winner of this lovely FQ Bundle!!



Mr. Random Number Generator blessed us with number...


Amanda said....

Congratulations Amanda you've won the Chevron FQ Bundle!!
Message me your address and this adorable bundle will be on it's way to you.

By the way, if you're looking for some great stocking stuffers for your quilting & sewing friends stop by the shop where we're having our After Thanksgiving sale from now until the end of November. Save up to 75% on all Bundles, Kits and Precuts.  Orders over $100 will also receive an additional $20 off your order. 

Visit the shop at:  www.littlepinkrose.com

Blessings,
Marcia 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Amanda! Lovely bundle of fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so excited! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...