"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

June 7, 2012

Safari Delight



Today's work in progress consisted of picking out the same seam 4 different times. One of which I didn't actually need to rip apart. UGH!! But finally things have come together in a way that I can accept. Tomorrow the quilting begins. The plan is to stitch diamonds in the sashing to mirror the diamonds in the pieced strips. I'm praying that the quilting tomorrow goes a lot smoother than today did!  Especially considering I only have a few days left to finish this beauty.




 Blessings to All,








2 comments:

  1. Just popped over from Sew Many Ways - Find a friend and am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love that fabric! Maybe I should commission a quilt! I'm glad you are back from your trip and blogging again as I always enjoy your posts. It was a real treat to see all the family photos in your last post. Tell Darren hello!

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...