"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

June 18, 2012

WIP & Sneak Peak

This week I'm working on a couple of Cathedral Window Pincushions. This one is ready to be filled with the crushed walnut shells. There are a couple of little things I don't like about this one and being a bit particular about the details, I'll be making another one of these to see if I can change the things I don't like.

Cathedral Window Pincushion in Aqua

Then it'll be on to cutting up this "Honor & Glory fabric by Whistler Studios for Windham Fabrics." I'm hoping to finish this quilt before the 4th of July, but with a mission trip to Joplin, MO on the schedule I'm not sure that it's a realistic goal at all. Maybe I should just start by setting the end of July as my goal to be finished by.

Honor & Glory Fabric

I'm really excited about this quilt and once again, can hardly wait to see how it turns out!

Blessings & Happy Stitching,




4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how it turns out either! I wish I was half as productive as you are! I really enjoy your creativity and hope you keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy, I'm so glad that you're enjoying what I've been sharing on the blog!! The amount of productivity, it does help that I practically live in my studio. There are days that my hubby thinks I may need to be surgically removed from my machine. Thankfully he enjoys seeing all the creativity too!

      Delete
  2. I love cathedral windows! The pincushion colors look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pincushion - looks perfect to me! and the colors - yummm!

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...