"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

February 23, 2012

Work In Progress

Today was a fairly productive day, despite having hints of a headache most of the day, I'm wondering if the pressure is changing and that's what's causing my headache...  Started off the day with pulling out fabric from my stash for a "Quilt of Valor" and moved from that right into cleaning up and rearranging my stash.



I started this morning with just a handful of blocks finished and a pile of triangles waiting to be pieced.  My original plan was to make all of these particular blocks exactly the same. But, after testing several different color possibilities,  I liked all of the options so much and couldn't settle on just one, I thought using a variety of blocks would give added interest to the quilt and make it a bit more unique.



There have been several more blocks finished since this picture was taken earlier this evening and I'm now down to having only 3 blocks left to finish tomorrow. 

The more I work with these fabrics, the more I'm starting to love how it's coming together.  Nervous and unsure of the fabrics and colors is how I started this quilt, but that is no longer the case. I'm expecting to be pleasantly surprised in the end.

God Bless,
Marcia the Little Pink Rose

1 comment:

  1. I think I mentioned this before, but I LOVE those colors! It has a bit of an African look to it because those colors match so much of the wildlife here. I'm sure your finished product will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...