"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

February 1, 2012

New Look & Two New Projects

I felt that the look of my blog was a bit tired and uninspiring, so I've spent the morning playing with different possibilities.  I think I ended up with something clean and crisp and fitting for a little pink rose. As a reader of this blog, what do you think? Do you like the changes or would a softer pink be better?

Now for a sneak peak of a couple of new quilts I'm starting this week.

First up is a completely black and white quilt.
Black & White selection

A splash of color for the back


For now all I can show of the second quilt I'm working on, is this test block. 

Test Block

If you need me I'll be in the studio.
Many Blessings,
Marcia
Little Pink Rose

5 comments:

  1. There must be something in the air with black and white....I'm just getting ready to start one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in your test block and can't wait to see what your new project will be! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your block,

    all those black and whites are just wonderful...will make a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the block. I can picture it well. It will be very pretty I bet. The colors are great! The black and white is also cool. I am working on a project now. I am remodeling my sewing room. I am planning to do decorate it in black, white and have some pinks for slashes of color. Till now (because I am so new to this) I have been concentrating on getting the things I need. Now I am ready to do it all right and make it a pretty place since I seem to spend all my time in here. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them. Stop by my blog and see what you thing. I am new to blogging too! lol I have only ONE follower so far! lol..I know sad right! Hopefully I can build it up! I would love advice on that as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nana, the followers will come with time and patience. You can increase your visibility by linking your posts about your projects, to the different linky parties out there. I'd also recommend that you go into the settings on your blog and change your setting from a no-reply blogger to one that when you leave a comment bloggers can reply directly to you. I look forward to checking out your blog and seeing what you're doing...headed there now.

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...