"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

February 8, 2012

Quilted in Clay

On the SewCalGal blog I just read about Jennifer Patterson, an amazing artist. Among other things she creates quilts in clay. 

Here's a video highlighting what she does:


Her work is absolutely beautiful!



These tiny clay quilts would make a great gift for a quilter in your life. I'm looking forward to picking out one of her quilt brooches for my very own!!  Too bad she doesn't have a little pink rose quilt, wonder if I could commission a special piece.......

Check out Jennifer Patterson's website at:
http://www.quiltedinclay.com/

May the Lord Bless you today!
Marcia
Little Pink Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...