"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 1, 2013

Pixelated Class Prep

Some fun and exciting things are happening here!
I've been asked to teach a class on making a pixelated quilt for the local Modern Quilt Guild. 

Since the quilt that inspired the request was the Super Mario Brother's Quilt that I recently finished, I'm using the same pattern to create the sample blocks. 

Anyone looking for these patterns can visit the Cut To Pieces Blog and do a search for Mario Brother's Quilt to see instructions for pattern.  Her search bar is on the left, toward the bottom.
Go here for the PDF downloadable patterns.


As I've made the preparations for this class, I've found that there are really 4 different ways (though probably more) to go about piecing a pixelated quilt. 

When considering the different options it's really all about finding what works best for you. 

The class is Saturday, and free to all NOVA Modern Quilt Guild members. 
Stop by the Guild facebook page for all the event details. 

For those not in the NOVA area I will share more about the options different options for piecing a pixelated quilt after the class. 

Happy Stitching &
Many Blessings,
Marcia 

3 comments:

  1. Amy at Stitchery Dickory Dock posted about you today so I had to come and check you out!! Love your online shop! Love the ways you provide for me to search for fabrics and your prices are really great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. learned about your great site from Amy @ Stitchery Dickory Dock

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...