"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 4, 2013

Whoops!

I've been happily working away on the samples for Saturday's Pixelated Quilt Class. 
Got finished my 3rd section of this mushroom block and realized that things weren't lining up right. What in the world had I done? 

It didn't take long to figure out that I hadn't been paying close enough attention to the layout of my pieces as I went along. 

After laughing at myself, grabbed the seam ripper ripped out 3 seams, reoriented Mr. Mushrooms eye in the proper place and we were back in business!
 
Praise the Lord for Seam Rippers! Not sure what we'd do without them.

If you're looking for the patterns go HERE for the details.

Now.....off to tear apart my house in search of a paper that seems to doing 
a great job of hiding from me.

Happy Stitching &
Many Blessings! 
Marcia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...