"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

April 9, 2013

Coming Soon {New Cathedral Window Pincushions}

I absolutely LOVE making Cathedral Window Pincushions!!!!! 
...and since I'm low on these wonderful little gifts in the shop, I just have to make some more. 

Future Cathedral Window Pincushions

I spent the afternoon going through my stash and playing with several different color combinations and just having a blast.  I love it when work is really more like playtime! 

See anything you like?

With a little arm twisting I could persuade me to make a special order just for you with your favorite color combination. Okay, okay you wouldn't have to twist my arm at all, I'm thrilled about any excuse to be able to make up more of these beauties!! 

If you're interested in making up your own little Cathedral Window a tutorial for these is found HERE.

Happy Stitching &
Many Blessings!
Marcia 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks-it looks easy per directions, now
    find some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time can definitely be an issue! I always have more projects than time. I hope you have as much fun making them as I do. I actually find it relaxing.

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...