This week I worked on:
|This months block for Clubhouse (finished)|
|Pyramid pincushion (finished) |
Made using fabric selvages & filled with crushed walnut shells
|Designed a new ironing board cover - with little pink roses all over it - LOVE IT!|
The old one was so gross, I couldn't bring myself to even take a before picture for comparison.
|Created & Hung Design wall in my studio|
Once I get my studio painted this will show up better!
Added grommets at the top and hung it from hooks in the wall.
|Bridesmaid dress for October Wedding |
started and had first fitting ready for a few alterations
|Mock-up of Wedding Gown for September Wedding|
completed and fitted several design decisions made
|Special ordered Cathedral Window Pincushion|
Finished & ready for pick-up
|Michael's Graduation Quilt|
Progress Made (1/2 of the rows stitched together- more of it is on the design wall above)
|Graduation Quilt rows piled up and ready to be chain stitched.|
"Leaders & Enders" at the right of the machine - using scraps that will be turned into a scrap quilt later
- Quilt Shop Website (went through several how to videos and user manual lessons)
- Figured Out how to watermark my photos (as seen on the photos above)
- Updated & Cleaned up this blog
- Went to Ultrasound appointment (mother nature & I aren't getting along very well)
- Delivered Andrew's car to the body shop for repairs (my hubby & youngest were re-ended last week. Thankfully only the car had any injuries)
Accepted several fabric deliveries for the shop (it was like Christmas!!)
- Ordered Fabric for a Special ordered Mario themed quilt
- Played with some different ideas for 2 other special ordered quilts
- Made list of supplies needed from the fabric store for several in progress projects.
- Took several more special order requests and appointments for custom sewing & alterations