"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

August 13, 2012

Customer Comments


I just received this message and attached photo from a customer and wanted to share.

"The curtains were made by my mom and match the color of the quilt really well. [M____ ] really likes the quilt and said it was worth every penny. One of the best anniversary gifts I have given my wife. Maybe next year I will get her a nice shiny new Mustang GT.

Always thrilled to hear from satisfied customers and I love that the gift to top the quilt I made special for his wife is a Mustang! That says a lot coming from a guy!!!


Hugs,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...