"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

August 30, 2012

Quilt Shop Open

Exactly one year ago (Sept. 1st) a good friend's passing suggestion sparked an idea which reignited a passion and long-dismissed dream. Today I'm excited to announce that Little Pink Rose Quilting & Sewing Online Fabric Shop is open for business.  If you'd like to be the first customer hop on over and check it out by clicking the logo below.

Click logo to visit the Shop

 I have a bit of fine tuning to do still, but we are open for business and the Grand Opening Celebrations & Specials will begin Monday, September 3rd.

Thank you all for your support and encouragement throughout this, at times overwhelming process.  I especially want to take this moment to publicly thank my amazing hubby for all his encouragement and excitement to see my dream fulfilled.


Love & Hugs to you all!
Marcia aka

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a friend of Nancy Burton's. She sent me to your site. Will be glad to see what you put in the "kits" section for my 10 yr old crafty girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karlin! Thanks for stopping by! I'm working on putting together some pillowcase kits, table runners and of course some quilt kits. It'll all be available in the store soon.

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...