"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

January 10, 2012

The Next Iron Quilter {My Entry}

I shared a few weeks that I was working on a quilt to enter into The Next Iron Quilter Competition at Missouri Star Quilt Co. You can see that post here.

The winners are decided by popular vote and I'm asking for your votes. Feel free to share the link with your friends and ask them to vote for my quilt. I greatly appreciate your support!

All you have to do is go to Missouri Star Quilt Company's blog at http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/the-iron-quilter/   and vote for my entry  # 13, by leaving your vote in their comment section.  Once you're on the blog scroll to the end of the Next Iron Quilter post {enjoy all the beautiful quilts along the way}  and click "continue reading" at the end. then the comment box will pop up and you can leave your vote there.

"Summer Breeze Trellis"

Butterflies everywhere


Voting ends at midnight on January 16th and the winner will be announced the 17th. Click this link to vote:  http://littlepinkrosequiltingandsewing.blogspot.com/

Thank you for voting!!!
Marcia
a.k.a. Little Pink Rose

4 comments:

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...