"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

June 26, 2013

Bloglovin'

I greatly enjoy sharing with each of you who stop by from time to time to share in the projects and posts that I share with you!  If you're enjoying the posts and receive my posts through Google Fiend Connection, I would like to invite you to follow my blog through bloglovin'. 

It's easy to do, just click on the bloglovin' icon to the right and follow me through the bloglovin' feed.

I received notice recently that google friend will be going away completely within the next week or so.

We don't want you to loose out on your favorite blogs!

I've chosen to use bloglovin' as my personal blog feed and offer it on my blog because it is easy to use!  You can even add blogs to your personal blog-feed that haven't connected themselves to bloglovin'. It's all Easy Peasy!!!!! 


On the quilting side of things: 

Here's a look at my most recently finished block. The vines/feathers kind of mirror the vines in the print found in the center part of the block.



In other news: 

Actually rather amazingly and miraculously we sold our home. Put it on the market Saturday morning and signed the contract Monday night. What a whirlwind!! 

So now we're in search mode, hoping to find what we're looking for this weekend. Praying for more miracles and trusting the Lord God to provide!


Happy Quilting & Many Blessings!
Marcia 





2 comments:

  1. It's my understanding that Google READER is going away, but Google Friends Connect will not be affected at all. Guess time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janarama, Oh that's good news. I must have misread the information I got about it. Of course now I can't even find the note to see where it was I misread it. Hoping I'm wrong on this one!

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...