"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

December 13, 2013

Keeping it Real

I've been kind of quiet on here lately, but for good reason. 
I've been working like mad on a couple of quilts, one due before Christmas the other as soon as I can finish it.  I'm one of those that as I'm working things tend to get messier and messier until the deadline is finished and I can take a breath. As I scanned my studio before heading off to bed last night it occurred to me that you might enjoy seeing what it looks like when in use. 


Time to get back to the machine today is sandwich day for the quilt on the ironing board. 
I'll be back in a few days with pics of the finished quilt. 

Thanks for stopping by and sharing part of your day with me.
Merry Christmas & God Bless,
Marcia 

2 comments:

  1. Your sewing studio is beautiful!
    I look forward to seeing how you quilt this piece.
    Enjoy the process, I'm sure it's going to turn out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doreen!! Looking forward to seeing the finished project myself.

      Delete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...