"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

March 7, 2013

Slowly Progressing {Quilting}

I had such grand plans for the last couple of  weeks.

Lots of quilting, sewing and piecing were all on the schedule.

But, the flu/cold bug had other ideas.....with headaches, congestion, aches and feeling like I had been hit by a train, there just wasn't any energy for those projects. I was barely able to drag myself out of bed most mornings.

This past Monday came along and feeling better, I tried to catch up on all the quilting I hadn't been able to do.....and I pushed too hard, I was soon exhausted and feeling bad again.  

Here's a little peak at what I was able to accomplish on the mystery quilt. 


As always the back of the quilt is where the quilting is highlighted and really shows. Love it!



Yesterday I enjoyed our snow storm that turned the area into a beautiful winter wonderland!

I wanted to share some pictures of the beautiful snow, but it's already melting away and sadly I must report that while it was snowing I neglected to take a single picture of the picturesque scene just outside my windows. I'm chalking it up to still not being fully recovered!

In the Shop:
Last week we received some new collections and more bolts expanding our selection of chevron and solid basics, in the shop. Such beautiful fabric, you can't help but be inspired to create. Stop by and checkout all the new selections www.littlepinkrose.com.

Today(March 7th) is the last day for 15% off the entire Salt Water Collection.
Then March 8-14th, Angela's Walters' new collection, Textures will be reduced 15%.

Happy Quilting &
Many Blessings,
Marcia





No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...