"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

March 20, 2013

New Arrivals....

We just received a shipment full of solids and blenders that coordinate perfectly with the new Textures Collection by Angela Walters. 


 (from top to bottom) Nature Elements Lemonade, Blue Lagoon Ovals, Mist Ovals, Green Apple Ovals, Silver Drops Ovals, Solids in: Dark Citron, Lemonade, Light Citron, Moonstone, Mystic Grey and Cozumel Blue

What a beautiful stack of fabric!!!
Doesn't it  all just coordinate beautifully with the Textures Collection?
 


Textures with more of these beautiful coordinates!
I just love the entire Textures Collection and I can hardly wait to pull out my Right Angles Panel for some free motion quilting! I may even use it as a center piece for an entire Textures quilt....



Stop by the shop, I would love to help you find the coordinates for your favorite collection. 

Happy Stitching!!
Marcia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...