"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

February 28, 2015

Paperwork & Taxes {UGH!}

I'm  knee deep in paperwork....

I REALLY dislike paperwork!


BUT...
 It's tax time and this must be tackled.

To tell you the truth I'd rather be sewing, quilting, designing a quilt
or even doing just about anything else. 


I'm pretty sure I've looked at some of the tax questions with this same expression.

If your knee deep in taxes and paperwork as well
take some time to be creative. 

Take time for a stitching break. 

God Bless & Happy Quilting,
Marcia

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I must say that it is a tough time to fill and file the tax papers. So it is good to relax your mind with something creative and that interests you so quilting and sewing can be a good idea to try.

    ReplyDelete

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...