While working on a couple of special orders for Cathedral Window Pincushions, I couldn't resist experimenting with some different combinations of fabric.
Starting with a variety of fabric choices....
Did some fabric folding....
And ended up with some cute pincushions....
 |
| Aqua - Special Order |
 |
| Patriotic |
 |
| Dragon Fly |
 |
| Aqua - Special order with flower button |
 |
| Doodles with Pink Button |
 |
| Black & White with Pink & Green |
These are all filled with crushed walnut shells, giving the perfect weight for a pincushion that won't go rolling way when used. The tutorial for this pincushion can be found at:
My Go-Go Life
Happy Sewing,
These are so cute! I definitely have to make one (or some) of these little cuties. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCAS
Yours look beautiful and remind me that I need to make a few more myself. I have made one. Perhaps, with practice the future ones will look more like yours.
ReplyDeleteWe had a demonstration for cathedral windows in my guild a couple of years ago but I've never tackled one. Yours are beautiful! blessings, marlene
ReplyDelete