I went to bed last night with painful lymph nodes and a general achy-nes. This morning I drug myself out of bed feeling even worse. So far there's no fever or coughing, just feeling like I've been hit be a Mac truck. Uck!
Being so achy and generally feeling horrible has really slowed me down, though I did manage to get all 680 pieces cut out.
| 680 pieces cut and ready to be sewn together. |
I'm a little disappointed that I wasn't able to accomplish more, but at the same time I am thankful that I was able to finish the cutting portion, I wasn't sure even that much was going to be finished today. Tomorrow is a new day, praying the aches and pains are gone by then! I can hope!
Blessings,
Marcia the Little Pink Rose
I think getting all those pieces cut in one day is quite an accomplishment when a person ISN'T sick! It's my least favorite part of quilting. I'm praying you heal and feel better quickly!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nancy! Greatly appreciate the prayers!
Delete