The winners are decided by popular vote and I'm asking for your votes. Feel free to share the link with your friends and ask them to vote for my quilt. I greatly appreciate your support!
All you have to do is go to Missouri Star Quilt Company's blog at http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/the-iron-quilter/ and vote for my entry # 13, by leaving your vote in their comment section. Once you're on the blog scroll to the end of the Next Iron Quilter post {enjoy all the beautiful quilts along the way} and click "continue reading" at the end. then the comment box will pop up and you can leave your vote there.
| "Summer Breeze Trellis" |
| Butterflies everywhere |
Voting ends at midnight on January 16th and the winner will be announced the 17th. Click this link to vote: http://littlepinkrosequiltingandsewing.blogspot.com/
Thank you for voting!!!
Marcia
a.k.a. Little Pink Rose
Pretty quilt, I love the quilting.
ReplyDeleteThank you Pat!
Deleteso pretty! The quilting is really lovely!
ReplyDelete