With Christmas all wrapped up I've had a few days to pull it together. Thankfully I had already found my inspiration pattern "Trellis Effect" in the Sew Scrappy Quilt magazine from Better Homes and Gardens. I love the colors {all my favorites in one quilt} in the featured piece so much I may have to make this pattern again, in those same original colors.
| The inspiration pattern |
| Charm packs sorted into color piles |
| Assembled blocks |
I always marvel at how the fabric is transformed as it goes from simple squares of fabric into patterns and designs that bring out the beauty of the fabric.
| Quilt Center |
I'm thinking that butterflies along with some loops or curlicues quilted all over it would make for a nice finishing touch. Now I'm off to add some borders and do the quilting, with just 4 days until the deadline for submissions, I better hurry.
Blessings,
The Little Pink Rose
Marcia
I like this pattern.
ReplyDelete