Last week was a productive week for piecing. I was able to complete the Cotton Candy Quilt top as well as a Train Quilt.
| Cotton Candy Quilt Top on the design wall ready to quilt |
| Trains All Around Quilt Top on the design wall ready to quilt |
This weeks goal is to sandwich and quilt Trains All Around (currently on the machine), Cotton Candy, and Super Mario Brothers.
Blessings,
Marcia
Marcia

I just love that Cotton Candy quilt! So pretty and fun!
ReplyDeleteI agree with regan - the Cotton Candy quilt is wonderful and so cheerful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!! Cotton Candy was a fun quilt to make!!
ReplyDeleteHello,
ReplyDeletecould you tell us a bit more about the pattern for the Cotton Candy quilt? I can't seem to find it anywhere!
Thank you.
Beatrice.
I would be happy to share the details. The original pattern is called "Gumballs" and was Designed by Deb Lutterll. It was in the Winter 2011/2012 Issue of McCall's America Loves Scrap Quilts.
DeleteYou might be able to order copies of the publication at mccallsquilting.com.
Hi,
DeleteThank you, Marcia!
Beatrice.