![]() |
| Where does that phrase/chant come from? |
We have a winner......
.... and who is lucky number 8, you ask?
after removing a couple of replies I left and one double entry, number 8 is Melody
who said...
MelodySeptember 10, 2012How wonderful for you. Opening a shop and being able to work from home - it's absolutely perfect! I'm visiting from Sew Many Ways but have added you to my list of shops and blogs. Congratulations and thanks for a chance to win. I love the Peak Hour Ad in Gray.
Melody message me your mailing address and a 1/2 yard of Peak Hour Ad in Gray will be on it's way to you. Congratulations Melody!!
![]() |
| Peak Hour Ad in Gray www.littlepinkrose.com |
There will be a new Grand Opening Celebration Giveaway announced Monday. You won't want to miss the next giveaway!! Hint: It involves bundles.......
Happy Sewing!
Marcia



