"She seeks wool & flax, And works willingly with her hands" ~ Proverbs 31:13

October 16, 2012

No time to Blog

There won't be any time for blogging the rest of the week but I wanted to stop in and say hi and let you all have a little sneak peek of this weeks project.

Tissue Lame & China Silk
This project is actually an answer to prayer. My husband is now officially unemployed with no full-time work even on the horizon. Thankfully he is still part of the National Guard and still had his drill weekends once a month. 

This past Sunday our little church meet for prayer and I was sharing how thankful I was for God's current and future provision. I had also come to the end of a big project and really needed either more fabric to sell or another sewing project and I prayed that God would send me something to work on. When I arrived home from church there was an email waiting for me asking if I could do this huge project and have it all finished by Friday evening.  My first thought? "Thank you God! How cool that You answered my prayer while I was praying!"

Then I looked at the time when the email was sent, it had been sent an hour before we had even bowed our heads in prayer.  He had answered our prayers before we had even begun to voice it. I was blown away!!!! All praise goes to my Lord and God!!


Any guesses on what this project might be? 

If you need me this week, you know where to find me......locked in my sewing room, stitching away.
I pray you all have a great week and I'll see you again Saturday with pictures of the finished project.

Blessings,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Love hearing from you!! Thank you for taking time to leave a comment!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...